Potential opportunities exist for project managers that have delivered projects from inception to completion. Significant project management experience delivering projects in a construction related field is a prerequisite. A qualification in an engineering discipline or project management certification is preferred, but not essential.
Those interested must possess the following attributes:
- Ability to understand the broader context of projects and how they fit into larger programs of work.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to use this skill to create good working relationships.
- Clear and concise written communication skills.
- Good time management skills and the ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to make good use of meetings and ability to work with teams from a distance.
- Ability to delegate and possess strong negotiation skills.
You will use these skills to deliver projects that are remote from your office.
Resumes and enquiries can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org