Jabin Project Management is seeking a Junior Project Manager for an immediate full-time role based in Darwin NT. Projects will typically be in the Defence sector and PM opportunities offered by the Northern Territory Government. Jabin is currently undertaking PM/CA roles for Defence projects in Tweed Heads NSW and Enoggera Qld and subconsultancy roles with global engineering firms in Australia.
This is an opportunity for a recent graduate or project coordinator keen to continue their development with the company. The successful candidate will have immediate work assisting with Defence projects under the guidance of senior project staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a project delivery and contract administration environment.
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a high level of computer literacy.
Jabin Project Management is a 100% Indigenous owned engineering consultancy focusing on project management. For more information on the company visit www.jabinpm.com.au.
For more information on this role and to forward resumes, please contact
Dennis Jose, Managing Director
Email email@example.com or call on 0487 387 018.
To submit via LinkedIn CLICK HERE